Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I don't know why.

So, as some of you know, I will a dad soon. For those of you who didn't know, well now you do. With that comes a whole slew of responsibility. Shocker I know, but seriously though, you never really think about that stuff until it happens to you. I wasn't really feeling all that nervous until yesterday. I have, for the most part, been feeling pretty good about the situation, but yesterday I think that it has finally hit me. Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to the who experience but now the nerves are setting in. Oh well, I am sure that once he is born all those feelings will subside and nothing will be more important than him.

In other news, my Oregon Ducks are up to #8 (USA Today) in the polls. Now I realize that they do this every year to me. Start off hot, get a couple big wins and break into the top 10. And usually from there they nose dive into this unthinkable loosing streak. Well this year it just feels different. The office is clicking and the defence is actually tackling people. Something that they haven't done since 2001-02. I feel that when it is all said and done that they will finish in the top 5. And then from there they will get hosed out of a BCS bowl game. But that rant is for the end of the season.

Other than that, not much else to report on. I am hoping to be posting on a regular basis but I think we all know how that turned out last time.

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 at 4:11 PM , Blogger media39 said...

Ducks!

Hey Curt good to see you back up. I'm following suit as well.

Go Doyers! oh wait...they suck huh?

 
At October 10, 2007 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Amy said...

hey cuz! so glad you're blogging again! isn't that kid of yours supposed to be here already?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home